DURATION: 3 days 2 nights
AGE: From 18 to 55
The tour departs every Thursday evening with the group of minimum 9 pax and maximum 15 pax. In case you need a private tour, Simple Backpackers are pleased to serve all your needs with the demand of flexible time.
Departure (at night)
18h30 Pick up at My Dinh bus station in Hanoi. Tour guides help you find your seats and arrange the luggage.
Customers will be advised and guide how to travel in other areas.
Pick-up information will be updated directly 3 days before departure by email and phone.
- Arrive Tram Tau and receive your luggage. Then check-in hotel and rest
- Enjoy breakfast at Tram Tau and learn trip’s policies
- Transfer to Ban Cong commune (about 7km far from Tram Tau) with 3km offroad by local motobike
- Start the trek to Ta Xua peak
- Have lunch & take a short nap
- Continue the trek through the forest and step on steep slopes
- Arrive the campsite. Relax and bathing
- A warm dinner near the wood stove with BBQ and warm wine.
- Take deep rest
- Wake up in the early morning, enjoy warm breakfast and breathe the fresh cool air
- Start the second day trek with light backpack and pass the Dinosaur Backbone, the main highlight of the trip, and enjoy the majestic mountain scenery here.
- Have lunch and continue the journey to the top. Go through the forest with ancient trees covered with moss (like in a fairytale forest)
- Celebrate the moments on the top of Ta Xua with cheers and photos.
- Go back to the campsite
- Enjoy warm dinner and share feeling together
- Take deep rest
- Wake up. Have breakfast, sip early hot tea | coffee
- Start the third day trek and move down the mount
- Transfer back to Tram Tau. Time for bathing and relaxing after a long trip
- Enjoy a small party with Northwest special food and celebrate the wonderful moments.
- Depart from Tram Tau back to Hanoi.
The bus will arrive at Hanoi around 8:45PM the same day, depending on the actual traffic situation.
Congratulations! You have completed the journey.