DISTANCE: 8km (walking)
DURATION: 2 days 1 night
TYPE: Trekking + camping
AGE: From 6 to 65
The tour departs every Friday evening with the group of minimum 9 pax and maximum 15 pax. In case you need a private tour, Simple Backpackers are pleased to serve all your needs with the demand of flexible time.
Departure (at night)
20h00 Pick up at bus stop. Tour guides help you find your seats and arrange the luggage.
In case you are from other areas, our support team will give you an advice for the most convenient transportation to the meeting point in Dak Som or Gia Nghia
Pick-up information will be updated directly 3 days before departure by email and phone.
- Arrive Ta Dung, checkin guest house and rest
- Watch the sunrise on Ta Dung lake from above at the place with the best view of Ta Dung
- Start the trek. You will go through the grass hill and to the cliff, where there is a wide view of Dong Nai 3 hydroelectric dam from the hill. Then continues to move along the rocky slope and explore the broken volcano geological layer hidden in the ancient forest.
- Continue going through the coffee hill and visit the Ba Tang waterfall – one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Ta Dung. You are free to bathe in the waterfall and have a hydromassage
- Enjoy lunch and take a short rest
- Take a boat and visit Ta Dung lake
- The boat stops at Lan Rung island. Receive your camping accommodation and relax. You are free to immerse yourself in the cool and blue water of Ta Dung Lake (equipped with life jackets for each guest) and wait for the sunset.
- BBQ with fire camp. Hear legendary stories about Ta Dung from local people
- Take a deep rest
- Have breakfast, sip early hot tea | coffee
- Back to the mainland by boat. Continue the trek along the lake, through the forest in La Bep hill and visit the Vietnam’s Cultural Heritage Banyan Tree
- Enjoy lunch and summarize the trip
- Buy souvenirs in Dak Nong (optional)
- Sleeping bus takes you back to Saigon
The bus will arrive at Saigon around 7PM, depending on the actual traffic situation.
Congratulations! You have completed the journey.