DURATION: 2 days 1 night
AGE: From 16 to 60
The tour departs every Friday evening with the group of minimum 9 pax and maximum 15 pax. In case you need a private tour, Simple Backpackers are pleased to serve all your needs with the demand of flexible time.
Departure (at night)
23h00 Pick up at My Dinh bus station in Hanoi. Tour guides help you find your seats and arrange the luggage.
Customers will be advised and guide how to travel in other areas.
Pick-up information will be updated directly 3 days before departure by email and phone.
- Arrive bus station in Sapa and receive your luggage
- Enjoy breakfast at Sapa and learn trip’s policies
- Transfer to Den Sang village and then go to Nhiu Co San commune by local motobike
- Start the trek to Nhiu Co San peak
- Luch time and short naps to full fill energy for the evening trek
- Continue the trek, step on the steep slopes and reach the campsite
- Relaxing time
- A warm dinner near the wood stove with BBQ and warm wine.
- Take deep rest
- Wake up in the early morning, enjoy warm breakfast and breathe the fresh cool air
- Start the second day trek with light backpack and pass many high slopes, cliffs and reach the top of Nhiu Co San with majestic scene.
- Come back to the campsite and then ready to move down
- Relax and have lunch
- Transfer back to Sapa. Time for bathing and relaxing after a long trip
- Enjoy a small party with Northwest special food and share your feeling of the trip
- Free and easy time in Sapa
- Depart from Sapa back to Hanoi.
The bus will arrive at Hanoi around 4:30AM the next morning, depending on the actual traffic situation.
Congratulations! You have completed the journey.
There are no reviews yet.