DURATION: 2 days 1 night
AGE: From 18 to 60
The tour departs every Friday evening with the group of minimum 9 pax and maximum 15 pax. In case you need a private tour, Simple Backpackers are pleased to serve all your needs with the demand of flexible time.
Departure (at night)
18h30 Pick up at My Dinh bus station in Hanoi. Tour guides help you find your seats and arrange the luggage.
Customers will be advised and guide how to travel in other areas.
Pick-up information will be updated directly 3 days before departure by email and phone.
- Arrive Tu Le and receive your luggage. Then check-in hotel and rest
- Enjoy breakfast at Tu Le and learn trip’s policies
- Transfer to the starting point
- Start the trek to Lung Cung peak
- Luch time and take a short nap near the stream bank to full fill energy for the evening trek
- Continue the trek and go through the beautiful ancient primeval forests
- Reach the campsite in chestnut forest
- Relaxing time
- A warm dinner near the wood stove with BBQ and warm wine.
- Take deep rest
- Wake up in the early morning, enjoy warm breakfast and breathe the fresh cool air
- Start the second day trek with light backpack and pass the last stage to officially set foot on the top of Lung Cung with 360 degree landscape view
- Come back to the campsite and then ready to move down
- Relax and have lunch
- Continue to move down
- Transfer back to hotel in Tu Le. Time for bathing and relaxing after a long trip
- Enjoy a small party with Northwest special food and share your feeling of the trip
- Depart from Tu Le back to Hanoi.
The bus will arrive at Hanoi around 11:45PM the same day, depending on the actual traffic situation.
Congratulations! You have completed the journey.
There are no reviews yet.