DISTANCE: 30 kms
DURATION: 3 days 2 nights
AGE: From 18 to 55
The tour departs every Thursday evening with the group of minimum 9 pax and maximum 15 pax. In case you need a private tour, Simple Backpackers are pleased to serve all your needs with the demand of flexible time.
Departure (at night)
23h30 Pick up at Thanh Buoi bus station (630 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 22, Binh Thanh Dis, Ho Chi Minh). Tour guides help you find your seats and arrange the luggage.
Customers will be advised and guide how to travel in other areas.
Pick-up information will be updated directly 3 days before departure by email and phone.
- Have breakfast in Dalat city
- Take a car to the Ranger Station.
- Warm up and start trekking to find the lost salt trail. Listen stories of CIL’s ancestor on this trail
- Have lunch & take a rest along a stream
- Trek through the forest and reach Lombur peak
- Enjoy amazing sunset on the peak, you can see Da Klong small CIL’s village in the valley below mount
- Camping on top of Lombur Mountain at 1,800m
- Dinner time
- Waking up and catch the sunrise moment with fresh air and foggy. You may see the sea clouds covers the valley below
- Have breakfast & drinks coffee
- Warm up & continue trekking
- Have lunch and enjoy bathing in the stream
- Walk to the homestay located in the village of the CIL tribe
- Enjoy bathing in the hot spring with villagers
- Have dinner at local house & share cultural stories
- Take time on a basic tractor and come to Krong No driver, a historic stream of CIL’s culture
- Take a boat on Krong No driver, listen the sound from the ancient time
- Arrive the up hill CIL’s village
- Lunch time
- “Dive into CIL culture” with the Old story-teller, listen Gongs symphony
- See by eyes sophisticated sculptural patterns on traditional trees.
- Back to Da Lat city
- Free and easy time
- Depart from Da Lat back to Ho Chi Minh City
The bus will reach Saigon in the next day early morning (depending on the actual traffic situation)
Congratulations! You have completed the journey.