DURATION: 2 days 1 night
AGE: From 16 to 60
The tour departs every Friday evening with the group of minimum 9 pax and maximum 15 pax. In case you need a private tour, Simple Backpackers are pleased to serve all your needs with the demand of flexible time.
Departure (at night)
23h00 Pick up at My Dinh bus station in Hanoi. Tour guides help you find your seats and arrange the luggage.
Customers will be advised and guide how to travel in other areas.
Pick-up information will be updated directly 3 days before departure by email and phone.
- Arrive bus station in Sapa and receive your luggage
- Enjoy breakfast at Sapa and learn trip’s policies
- Transfer to Tram Ton check-point
- Start the trek to the Roof of Indochina: Fansipan peak.
- Arrive rest stop at elevation of 2.200m. Relax and lunch time
- Move to the campsite at elevation of 2.800m
- A warm dinner near the wood stove with BBQ and warm wine.
- Take deep rest
- Wake up in the early morning and enjoy breakfast with breathe fresh cool air
- Start the second day trek with light backpack and reach the top of Fansipan.
- Come back to the campsite and then ready to move down
- Relax and have lunch
- Continue the journey out of the forest
- Transfer back to Sapa. Time for bathing and relax after a long trip
- Enjoy a small party to honor and award Certificate of Fansipan Summit
- Free and easy time in Sapa
- Depart from Sapa back to Hanoi.
The bus will arrive at Hanoi around 4:30AM the next morning, depending on the actual traffic situation.
Congratulations! You have completed the journey.
There are no reviews yet.