Bu Gia Map National Park with a total area of 26,032 ha, of which 21,376 ha are natural forest, including 388 ha of rich forest, 2,798 ha of medium forest, 1,692 ha of poor forest, 5,064 ha of mixed forest and 11,434 ha of bamboo forest. The buffer zone covers an area of 15,200 ha, includes 7,200 ha in Binh Phuoc Province and 8,000 ha in Dak Nong Province.
If you get of the noisy and crowded city, you would crave for fresh and pure nature. Just raise your hand to touch the cool air, trees, flowers, birds, stream fish … Let spend your time to slow down, to relax, to enjoy and to experience the purity of nature. Bu Gia Map National Park will be one of your options, to get into nature, to leave the city behind and to be back to your purest!
DISTANCE: >100 kms
DURATION: 2 days 1 night
AGE: From 12 to 55
The tour departs every Friday evening. In case you go in groups of 5 paxs or more, Simple Backpackers are ready to serve dedicatedly all your needs with the demand of flexible time.
Departure (at night)
20h00 Pick-up at a bus station near Hang Xanh. Tour guides help you find your seats and arrange your luggage.
20h30 Arrive Binh Phuoc
23h30 Arrive Bu Gia Map National Park. Get off and take your luggage
23h45 Stieng homestay
Customers from other areas will be advised and guide how to travel.
Welcome information will be updatted accurately 3 days before departure via phone and email to customers.
05h30 (Optional) Wake up and hike around the National Park
06h00 Warm-up by morning exercises
06h30 Visit Bu Gia Map national park and have breakfast at the market
07h30 Check luggages, ready to trek
08h00 Going on Skylight trail – Grass field – Dak Bo waterfall
08h20 Stop at the intersection of DT 741 – Ring Road South of the park. Visit a stele which marks the end point of 5000 km gas pipeline from Mong Cai Quang Ninh, Lang Son
10h20 Checkin at green Grass fields
11h00 Arrive Forest Protection Station
12h00 Lunchtime. Rest at the Forest Protection Station
13h30 Move to the Skylight – Dak Do
16h00 Set Camp at Dak Bo – Dak Do. Experience and exchange survival skill, set up tents skill, put up hammocks skill, fish-catching, firewood collecting and cooking in nature.
17h00 Free activity, bath on stream, personal hygien
18h00 Dinner near the fire with bamboo-cooked rice, forest vegetables, stream fish, banana wine glass and talk to tour guide from the National Park to know many stories and history about this place
20h30 Nightwalk along Dak Bo stream to a place of Culi (one kind of animals in Vietnam Red Book). Watch Culi from a far distance with two large eyes moving gently on the tree’s branches and watch schools of fish under the stream
21h00 Free time in the camp area and rest
05h30 Wake up
06h00 Warm-up by morning exercises and relax after a long night.
06h30 Personal hygiene and breakfast, sip morning tea and coffee
07h30 Departure. Move along Dak Do – Dak Bo waterfall (three-level waterfall). Guests will wade the stream, enjoy the beauty of wild and majestic cliffs in both sides of the stream.
10h00 Arrive at Dak Bo waterfall, take some photos, bath under waterfall
11h00 Arrive at the camp. Rest, relax, free activities and prepare for lunch
11h30 Have lunch with forest rangers
13h00 Clean up the camp area, clean up, ready to move to the ranger station
14h30 Back to the ranger station. Check all luggages. Continue the journey by a pickup truck a long the Border Patrol Road. End at the park center
17h00 Arrive at The National Park center. Rest, relax, ready to be back Saigon
17h30 Goodbye Bu Gia Map National Park. Back to Ho Chi Minh City
20h30 Arrive Ho Chi Minh City
Congratulations! You have completed the journey.
FULL SERVICE PACKAGE
Do you enjoy experience trekking tour? Do you love forest bathing? Will you just go alone? Or will you go in a group but do not know where to start? We are willing to listen and ready to design a memorable trip for you!
TOUR GUIDES AND SUPPORT TEAM
- Tour guide: Our leads are not only skillful, experienced and flexible guides who know how to solve unexpected situation throughout the road but they are also open minded, humorous, kind and thoughtful guides
- Supporter: who always accompanies you. Beside assignments, they have a very important task to support you whenever you need them.
- Camera: who always flexible to catch the best memorable moments of each member on the trip.
- Porter: who takes a significant amount of luggage will override your shoulder during the journey.
- Two-way shuttle service with a comfortable bed, air-conditioner, cold towels, water and a luggage cabin (Pick up guests from Saigon. Other areas will be advised how to move)
- Truck for going a long the Border Patrol Road
FOOD AND DRINKS
Menu (can be changed flexibly according to customer needs and actual situation). There will be a separate menu for vegetarians and people on diets.
- 1st Morning: Vermicelli / noodle
- 1st Lunch: Rice + forest vegetable soup + stir-fried food
- 1st Evening : Steamed rice + vegetables soup + roasted fish / barbecue + banana wine
- 2nd Morning: Breakfast + coffee / tea
- 2nd Lunch: Family meal
Drinks: 1 bottle of energy drink + 1.5 liters of water per guest each day
Snacks: Cake, candy
- Tent for each group of 3 or 4 paxs. Material resistant to rain, wind, anti-insect and ventilation
- Insulation sheet for each tent, help preventing your body from direct contacting the wet ground.
- Sleeping bag for good sleep.
- Tent for dry-shower
- Tools: torch, speakers, tools for grilling
SURVIVAL KIT AND FIRST-AD
Into the wild is when we go to the strange and wild area. Risks and dangerous thing may suddenly happen. To prevent dangers, we must be well-prepared. All tours of Simple Backpackers are well-equipted with First-ad (medical care for basic treatment) and survival kit (such as: knife, fire-tools, compass, Rescue Throw Line, …)
DOMESTIC TRAVEL INSURANCE
Safety is the first priority. We care for you, from each of your steps to your health for a meaningful and safe trip. Each of our customers will have a domestic travel insurance package with protection of 100 millions Vietnam Dong.
(Those things below are excluded from the tour’s price)
|Identification||Passport, insurance health care, ATM card|
|Water||Depends on your need, at least 1 liter (Simple Backpackers have prepared 1,5 liter for each one per day)|
|Trekking / Hiking backpack||The hip belt ensures all-day carrying comfort. The size is at least 25 liters to carry all your items.
Important note: Rain cover for your backpack must be available
|Trekking / Hiking shoes||Do not use worn down shoes that can cause sideslip. No running or walking shoes.
Recommend to use trekking / hiking shoes (vibram) with size of the shoes is bigger than normal 1 size. Good drainage is preferred.
|Sport clothes||Comfortable for trekking activities. No pants, short pants or jeans|
|Sleeve cover, scarf, hat, widened harness belt||At least one more long socks in case wet. Widened harness belt prevents you from insect crawling into your clothes. Sleeve cover, scarf and hat keep your skin safe from sunburn.|
|Rain cover||Keep your body dry through heavy rain|
|Coat||The temperature at campsite may drop lower at night and early morning.|
|Waterproof bag||Cover all your clothes and electronics before putting into your backpack|
|High energy snack and drink||Depends on your need. Simple Backpackers will prepare energy drink and snack for each person|
|Health care for individual as doctor’s advice||Any issue of your health condition must be approved by your doctor within personal drug treatment.|
- A personal slipper for activities at night.
- Personal camera
Transfer 100% of the total price is required to secure your reservation and for well preparation. Once the booking has been processed, you will receive a Reservation Confirmation email that outlines a summary of your booking. Please review the information carefully and contact us if you have any questions or require any changes.
Cancellation (backward from the departure day)
- Before 10 days: return 100% attending fee
- Before 7 days: return 50% attending fee
- Before 5 days: return 10% attending fee
- From day 4 to departure day: not return
Postponement or change tour: (backward from the departure day)
- Before 10 days: Free
- Before 7 days: surcharge 40% attending fee
- Before 5 days: surcharge 70% attending fee
- From day 4 to departure day: as cancellation and make new registration. Pay 100% attending fee
Note: Customers will be returned or surcharge the difference of cost between two tours
- I have full health conditions and were instructed to participate in the tour.
- I do not have any health problems to treat that may cause danger during my participation in the tour and my doctor ensure that I can participate in this tour.
- I realize that trekking can cause several unwanted injuries and I accept that may occur during my participation in this tour.
- No tree cutting and No hunting. Do not leave in the campsite at night. Using torch and moving safely while going around campsite at night.
- Go above the first tour guide or go behind the last tour guide is prohibited. Do not leave the team without permission of team leader
- No littering. All organic or inorganic waste will be handled by Simple Backpackers.
- One for all and all for one with one target: fun and meaningful journey
- Comply with the decisions of team leader
- Discount 6% for customer who has joined with Simple Backpackers at least one trip
- Discount 3% for group of customers from 5 pax or more
- Discount 5% for group of customers from 9 pax or more
- Best price for company / family trip from 15 pax. Please contact us for best promotion.
PRIVATE TOUR WITH OPTIMAL PRICE
Experience travel, back to the wild will help you refresh yourself and feel happier. How long haven’t you breathed the fresh air? How long haven’t you been forest bathing? How long haven’t you escaped from city for a green trip? Would you like to do a solo trip or team trip with your family, your friends or your colleague? Simple Backpackers will tailor-made your private trip with fun and passion.
Full tour service with high quality, professional tour guide and safety commitment:
English guide support team (minimum 2 guides for safety policy in case private tour of 1 pax)
Food and drinks
Camping gear (tent, sleeping bags, tool kits)
Survival kit and first-ad
Domestic travel insurance (protection package of 100 millions Vietnam Dong)
You just need to prepare your light weight backpack with essential items.
- Hold a private space for personal or your team
- Departure time as your suitable choice
- Plan tour is tailor made as your demand
- Optimal cost base on the number of pax