DURATION: 2 days 1 night
AGE: From 16 to 55
The tour departs every Friday evening with the group of minimum 9 pax and maximum 15 pax. In case you need a private tour, Simple Backpackers are pleased to serve all your needs with the demand of flexible time.
Departure (at night)
23h30 Pick up at Thanh Buoi bus station (630 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 22, Binh Thanh Dis, Ho Chi Minh). Tour guides help you find your seats and arrange the luggage.
Customers will be advised and guide how to travel in other areas.
Pick-up information will be updated directly 3 days before departure by email and phone.
- Arrive bus station in Da Lat city and receive your luggage
- Enjoy breakfast at Da Lat city
- Transfer to Bidoup National Park and do check-in
- Start trekking to Bidoup peak. Come accross suspension bridge and visit thousand-year-old Po Mu tree
- Arrive rest stop. Relax and lunch time
- Conquer the very steep hill and reach the top of Bidoup. You have free time to take pictures and relax
- Move to the campsite at elevation of 1.800m
- A warm dinner near the wood stove with BBQ and warm wine.
- Take deep rest
- Wake up and and breathe fresh air in pine forest, catch the warn sun ray
- Enjoy breakfast, sip morning tea and coffee
- Start the second day trek
- Relax and have lunch
- Continue the journey out of the forest
- Experience pulling a ferry across the Da Nhim river and transfer back to Da Lat city
- Enjoy small party in Da Lat city. Then free and easy time in Da Lat
- Gathers at Da Lat market and transfer to the bus station
- Depart from Da Lat back to Ho Chi Minh City.
The bus will arrive at Saigon around midnight, depending on the actual traffic situation.
Congratulations! You have completed the journey.